Wed, Mar 16|
Certified Nursing Assistant Program Mandatory Information Session
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant through Saddleback College's program approved by the Department of Public Health, State of California (CDPH).
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2022, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
About the Event
TUITION-FREE SUMMER 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant through our program approved by the Department of Public Health, State of California (CDPH).
Step 1: Attend a Mandatory Information Session
Mandatory Information Sessions:
Click on the date & time below to register
March 3rd, 2022 (4:00pm - 5:30pm)
March 8th, 2022 (12:00pm - 1:30pm)
March 16th, 2022 (9:30am - 11:00am)
March 18th, 2022 (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
*Must attend a minimum of 45 minutes for credit
Step 2: Submit CNA Application between February 28th, 2022 - March 20th, 2022
Step 3: Complete physicals/clinical compliance between March 17th, 2022 - May 23rd, 2022
Step 4: Attend mandatory orientation session on June 9th, 2022
Step 5: First day of classes on June 14th, 2022
Admission Requirements & Program Eligibility:
- Must attend an information session and stay for a minimum of 45 minutes for credit.
- Must be 16 years of age or older and have the ability to pass a background check & drug screening.
- Must apply to Saddleback College to become a student. *Saddleback College Student ID number is required to submit a CNA application.
Clinical Compliance Requirements:
- Health Clearance Immunizations/Titers/Physical: Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, TDAP, Hepatitis B, TB clearance, seasonal flu shot and full COVID-19 vaccine with booster; Physical must be completed within 90 days of class start date. (Complete physical on or after March 17th, 2022); MUST use Saddleback's Health Clearance Form (Form available at Admission Requirements & Application link here)
- Additional requirements: BLS/CPR card, Professional Liability Insurance, copy of Personal Health Insurance.
- Program is based on provisional acceptance - Must attend mandatory orientation and fingerprinting on June 9th, 2022. (Must bring a valid non-expired photo ID, DL, or Passport & original non-laminated Social Security Card or ITIN Card.)
Health Science & Human Services
(949) 582-4701 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: HSHS Building, Room 235
Come learn with us!
Adult Education classes are funded by the California Adult Education Program and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Title II.
SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Carolyn Inmon, Barbara J. Jay, Timothy Jemal, Marcia Milchiker, T.J. Prendergast, III, Terri Whitt Rydell, James R. Wright,
Setarra Matin, Student Trustee • Kathleen F. Burke, Ed.D., Chancellor SADDLEBACK COLLEGE: Elliot Stern, DO, JD, President
It is the policy of SOCCCD to fully comply with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (Board Policy 5506). Consistent with that policy, this material is available in alternative formats (such as large print, braille or accessible
electronic text). Such materials and other disability accommodations will be provided as needed for program access,
upon request. For needed accommodations or alternate formats please contact: Ardith Lynch, Disabled Students and
Program Services Coordinator • email@example.com • 949-582-4885 • TTY/Videophone: 949-582-4430