Inspiring Healthy Innovations through Small Business Funding
Time & Location
About the Event
SBIR/STTR overview, drafting a competitive application, & additional resources.
Join the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Aging (NIA) Office of Small Business Research (OSBR), Delaware BioScience Association (Delaware Bio), and New Jersey Biotech (BioNJ) on Thursday, December 17, at 12:30 p.m. ET for a webinar on small business funding opportunities to advance your research to the commercialization stage. Saroj Regmi, Ph.D., OSBR senior program analyst, will provide an overview of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, guidance on drafting a competitive application, and additional resources for advancing your research. The webinar will feature:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs and benefits of funding
- Priority research interests for NIA-funded small businesses
- Tips for submitting a competitive application
- Upcoming funding opportunities and deadlines
- Other resources and programs
- Opportunities to discuss your application with OSBR staff
Who should attend?
- Individuals from the following groups are encouraged to attend:Small biotech and/or health care technology businesses Academic researchers Technology transfer organizations Women- and minority-owned small businesses
Hosted by the National Institute on Aging
Event SpeakersSaroj Regmi, Ph.D. Senior Program Analyst, Office of Small Business Research, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health