Level Up: Your Roadmap to Recovery
Time & Location
About the Event
This program is presented in partnership with the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce.About this Event
This program is offered to business owners who are seeking guidance on recovery strategies during these unprecedented times of COVID-19. This webinar series will provide business owners with the tools and information to help with reopening plans, attracting existing and new customers, in addition to evaluating their current financial situation while adjusting in response to the current fluid environment. Throughout this program every participant/business owner will get the opportunity to work 1:1 with a consultant who is an expert in their industry, to help them progress with their reopening plans, assess their marketing strategies and evaluate their financial needs.
There will be a limited number of participants accepted in this program.Agenda Thursday, August 6, 2020 @ 9 am - 10:30 am
Webinar 1 - Assessing Reopening Guidelines and Recovery Strategies
- What are the current guidelines
- How does your recovery look like
- What challenges are you facing
- What kind of changes did you have to integrate to accommodate the current situation
- How to evaluate your current operation
- How to build a recovery strategy for your business
- What will you need to survive/recover
Webinar 2 - Rebuilding Relationships with your Customers
- Who are your customers?
- Relationship marketing - How are you communicating with them?
- Gauging analytics - How to evaluate your current marketing strategy?
- How to make the most of your digital marketing efforts? Website, social media, online local directories, etc...
- How to use technology to streamline your marketing
Webinar 3 - Cash and Financials: Using numbers to drive your decisions
- Where do you stand financially?
- How to assess your revenue streams and identify possible new opportunities?
- How to survive the current business situation
- Current Funding available for your business
- Understanding your P & L’s
- Forecasting your business
- Survival cash flow
- Putting together projections
- Defining your new breakeven based on COVID-19
1:1 consulting - assigned to an SBDC consultant