Wed, Sep 23|
Orange County Rapid Response, Assistance for Dislocated Workers Webinars
Orange County Rapid Response is designed to assist individuals who have recently dislocated from their employer navigate available resources
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Orange County Workforce Development Board in partnership with Orange County Community Services- Community Investment Division Rapid Response Team provides on-site and virtual assistance to employees (Dislocated Worker) who are going through a layoff/company closing. We do this through an extensive presentation that covers all benefits afforded to them once the layoff occurs. Benefits include:
• Orange County One-Stop Centers where dislocated workers can find free resources, such as computers, fax machines, resume writing, GED remediation, job search, and labor marketing information
• Access to video, webinars, virtual events, and additional resources on career opportunities
• On-The-Job Training
• Unemployment Compensation Benefits
Orange County Community Services is committed to providing support to individuals who are in employment transition or impacted by COVID-19. We understand how stressful this may be and we would like to help you navigate through this period. There are a variety of programs and services available to help.
Please provide your contact information so that we may keep you informed as information and resources become available.
Orange County Workforce Development Board in partnership with Orange County Community Services- Community Investment Division Rapid Responses for Individuals Guide.
Please click on this link to receive a copy:
To access the virtual Rapid Response session, follow the following steps:
1. From this page (the landing page) click on "Register"
2. On the next page, click on the "Morning Session" or "Afternoon Session" button.
3. On the next page, click the "Register" button.
4. On the next page, fill in your contact information and click the "Register" button.
5. Once you have registered, you can view the presentation by copying the URL listed in the confirmation message. If you can't see it, click on the "More" button. You will also receive two emails with the links to the Rapid Response Session and a list of resources.