Stepping Up with Linkedin - How to Maximize Your Presence
Time & Location
About the Event
When you register you will receive a link to the event.
LinkedIn is by far the most important platform you'll use as a professional. Whether you're an executive, business owner, or coach, you need a stand-out profile to build your professional reputation and cultivate success. Connections, clients, and credibility are all essential components of sustainable success, and LinkedIn is one place you do not want to underestimate. Using LinkedIn sets yourself up for success. Don't wait until you're in transition or looking for a new job; update your profile today and follow our guide to help you make the most of it. What can LinkedIn do for you?
- Build your brand
- Raise your online presence
- Gain more clients Create a worldwide network
- Demonstrate your expertise
- Network with professionals
- Get your message out
- Learn how to use Linkedin and how it's different from other platforms
- Fix the top 5 common mistakes people make when building their profile
- Learn the power of video and how to make it work on Linkedin
- Create the most STAND OUT profile on Linkedin for your target market
- Understand how to generate new leads and be seen by your ideal client
Presented by LAUREN SWEENEY, Speaker| Confidence Creator| Mindset Trainer.
Lauren is an activator and a creative thinker with a heart for public service. Disciplined, coachable, and goal-oriented, she is driven by challenges and has a passion for leadership development and collaboration. She has advanced coaching certifications from the Direct Sales World Alliance (DSWA) along with a Bachelor's of Science in Community and Regional Development from UC Davis. While there, Lauren also earned the Charles Hess Community Service Award for her efforts in the community. Lauren has served as an Ambassador for the Brea Chamber for several years and enjoys supporting businesses with marketing, and confidence/leadership development. Serving as a trainer of trainers for the California Association of Student Councils for many years, Lauren thrives on mentoring via asking questions, actively listening, and being a positive example of what she teaches.
Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST
SCORE Orange County SCORE 714-550-7369 email@example.com